Nickel North is a Canadian based explorer focused on defining a Ni-Cu-PGE resource at our Hawk Ridge Project in Quebec.
- Hawk Ridge covers 173 km2 over a 50 km belt of Ni-Cu-PGE occurrences on tidewater in Quebec.
- An immediate target of large tonnage intermediate-grade, with open pit potential, is present in the Hopes Advance area and the Gamma zone.
- A second type of target is the high-grade Raglan-style of mineralization is seen at Hopes Advance North zone, the Gamma zone and the Pio zone area. Nickel North has intercepted a 7.01m high-grade massive nickel sulfide mineralization zone with Ni grade @2.11%, Cu grade @ 2.73% and PGE grade @0.62 g/t at Hole RH-2014-50 at Gamma zone which were drilled after the initial mineral resource estimate in 2014.
- All drill core holes from the 2012-2014 program encountered magmatic sulphide mineralization in the mafic to ultramafic assemblage of rocks.
- Preliminary interpretation of the VTEM PLUS survey by Dr. Shore identified 35 new anomalous areas showing highly favourable Ni, Cu, and PGE geophysical responses, with little or no previous work.
- New resource modelling is planned to begin on several of the zones during Q4 2022 and is expected to be designed to further define and expand on the new and historical drilling on the property.
- Key supplies are planned to be shipped to the project site by sea this fall, a strategy that will reduce costs and permit an early start for the 2023 exploration program.
- Feasibility of deep sea port being assessed by Oceanic Iron Ore Corp.